Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Michis Ladder

The eating plan I am following is Michi's Ladder.  I really like this program, and I think it is perfect for me. 

It is a guideline...not a diet.  Which I find more and more is VERY important for my soul.  lol. 

Diets + Melissa = DISASTER

I love this guideline for many reasons.  Like for the fact that Olives are on the top rung of the ladder.  And Milk and Soy Sauce (two of my other favorites) are on the second rung.  And they don't tell me NOT to have cheese, or a glass of Coca Cola Classic (MMMM Drooling just thinking about it).  They just basically tell me that if I want to have a good diet and body, eat mostly in the top two rungs... I can handle that.  I cannot handle having lots of restrictions.  Because life happens and Diets + Melissa = MORE weight gained.  :)

If you would like more information about Michis Ladder, please leave me a comment with a way to get a hold of you. 

Signed, Motivated Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment