Monday, September 14, 2009

The First Day

Well, here I am. 

On the first day.  Of the rest of my life.  Okay, that is pretty cliche.  But really.  Day one down.  Of my new workout Journey. 

I am using Chalene Johnsons Turbo Jam Videos to get my body back into shape.  I cannot actually remember when I bought these videos.  However, I knew I loved them right away, and I knew that if/when I got my booty HOT again- it would be with these videos.  The music is awesome, the workout is fun.  It is totally my style.  And unlike most other Excercise Video Personalities...Chalene doesn't annoy me. She is tough and real and it all just works with me!

So, welcome to day one of my obsession!  I have realized that when I do something, I cannot just do it half way. I become completely entirely obsessed with it.  (I do realize that this may be a un-healthy personality trait.  But, I am going to conquer this unhealthy body habit first..then I will think about looking into my other flaws.) So here it is.  That means I now live, breath, eat, and sleep Turbo Jam and Chalene.  Gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

No comments:

Post a Comment