Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goals

First Goal: 10% of body weight
Second Goal:  Lose 50 Pounds
Third and final Goal: Lose 70 Pounds

I will be looking good when I am down 50 pounds. However, I have thought about this, and I really think that I will want to keep going, and that I should keep going. Something to strive for. I know those additional 20 pounds will probably be hard for me. And I forsee myself taking those 20 pounds and putting them back on again, over and over. And I am OK with that. I will be in a healthy weight, and I will still look good. But I think it is important in life to be sure that you do not just get complacent. ( i realize this is one of the ways I have gotten where I am at today). So it is good to always have something more to strive for. Anyhow, for now, I work on my 10% goal!

Let's Turbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment