Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 2

Well, yesterday I got up late.  Then today, I got up late again (although earlier than yesterday).  But it all works.  The workouts I still get in.  I just have plans to have a little me time after my shower, before the kids wake up and I have not got there yet.  However, I was pretty proud of myself that this morning, since I woke up earlier than yesterday- I did both Turbo Sculpt and the 20 minute workout instead of just Turbo Sculpt.  I figured I would still be in the same boat.  And I was.  Right as I was posting online my workout stats, Cam started babbling and I made him a bottle and gave it to him before I hopped into the shower. 

The days I are much better around here... with me having gotten up before the kids, worked out, and showered.  I feel better, and I am certainly able to deal better with the rug rats! 

I really think Exercise is the answer to fixing full circle the issues of your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment